POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : isosurface help Server Time
30 Jul 2024 22:14:14 EDT (-0400)
  isosurface help (Message 21 to 23 of 23)
From: Tim Riley
Subject: Re: isosurface help
Date: 9 Dec 2003 18:10:10
Message: <3fd65652$1@news.povray.org>
Mike Williams wrote:
> OK, the deed is done. If you really want a printer friendly single-
> document version of the tutorial it's there now. The link is at the
> bottom of the front page of the normal version of the tutorial.

In addition, I've made two PDF versions of the original pages. The first uses a
page size of 8.5"x11" (US Letter which can be scaled to A4). It's appropriate
for printing, but the page breaks aren't very elegant. The second version was
designed for off-line viewing; each web page is on a single document page (I
wound up using 11"x44" pages to fit the largest pages) so page-breaks aren't a
factor. The pages look like their web counterparts, but won't print well, unless
you use a magnifying glass. What is nice is that all of the navigating
(inter-page) links were retained in both versions. The links to the ZIP files
refer to the web locations of the files themselves.

If anyone wants either, let me know which (paged version is ~2M, unpaged version
is ~1.8M) and I can email them out.

Post a reply to this message