POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Mapping Splines in 2d before rendering them with a lathe or SOR Server Time
30 Jul 2024 14:25:13 EDT (-0400)
  Mapping Splines in 2d before rendering them with a lathe or SOR (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Mattkg0
Subject: Mapping Splines in 2d before rendering them with a lathe or SOR
Date: 29 Apr 2004 22:05:00
Message: <web.4091b3edf356f2f574cf43490@news.povray.org>
Hi Guys,

am now playing around with splines, lathes and the Surface Of Revolution
object. On the page that covers the SOR object (3.4.2) the tutorial
mentions a program that can model the lines of the SOR given the points

Does anyone have any suggestions of a Windows program that can model in 2d
the surface you will get for a liner, quadratic, cubic and Bezier spline as
well as the Surface Of Revolution object?

Thanks,
Matthew.

Post a reply to this message