POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Skull Model Server Time
30 Jul 2024 18:20:30 EDT (-0400)
  Skull Model (Message 1 to 10 of 11)
From: Carl Hoff
Subject: Skull Model
Date: 30 Dec 2003 09:31:18
Message: <3ff18c36@news.povray.org>
I'm looking for a skull model I can play with in POV-Ray.  I know one must
be out there somewhere as I did find this:

http://www.oyonale.com/histoire/images/radtest_2000_6.jpg

Also, as I'm still very new at this, is there a nice beginners level
tutorial for importing and dealing with the different kinds of meshs out
there.  To date I've only been playing with POV-Ray for about 3 months and
I've just been playing with CSGs.

Thanks,
Carl

Post a reply to this message