POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : round and bevel edges Server Time
31 Jul 2024 06:17:15 EDT (-0400)
  round and bevel edges (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Christoph Boos
Subject: round and bevel edges
Date: 16 Jan 2003 10:20:21
Message: <3e26cdb5@news.povray.org>
hi

1) Is there an easy way to create a box with rounded (soft) edges?
2) Is is possible to have just one of the edges rounded?
3) same thing like 1) and 2) but with a bevel

Greets
Christoph

Post a reply to this message

On Thu, 16 Jan 2003 16:20:19 +0100, "Christoph Boos" <Chr### [at] 3-sch>
wrote:
> 1) Is there an easy way to create a box with rounded (soft) edges?

look for Round_Box macro in 3.5 manual

> 2) Is is possible to have just one of the edges rounded?

not with this macro, but some csg can handle this

> 3) same thing like 1) and 2) but with a bevel

same thing like second answer

ABX

Post a reply to this message