POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : horizontally orthographic and vertically perspective projection Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:21:43 EDT (-0400)
  horizontally orthographic and vertically perspective projection (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: pyromania
Subject: horizontally orthographic and vertically perspective projection
Date: 19 Oct 2008 20:50:00
Message: <web.48fbd5055c7d0b1543d049c50@news.povray.org>
How can i use the camera which is horizontally orthographic and vertically
perspective projection?
I couldn't find such option in basic POV-ray.
So, I download the Megapov which has user_defined option.
But I cannot understand it.
I want to know if the user_defined camera can make the scene what i want, and if
yes, how can i do that with the option.
I'l so appreciate your advices.

Post a reply to this message