POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Applying a Border to a "triangle" Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:21:52 EDT (-0400)
  Applying a Border to a "triangle" (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Catseye
Subject: Applying a Border to a "triangle"
Date: 7 Jun 2008 07:40:58
Message: <484a73ca$1@news.povray.org>
How can I create a border of a specified width and color for a "triangle"
Finite_Patch Object having a different color?  I tried "merge" and "union"
of two different-size triangle and that doesn't want to compute.

If this can't be done, what is the slickest way to create a thin equilateral
"Finite Solid" triangle having a border edge and different color than the
remainder of the triangle?

Post a reply to this message