POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : --- Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:30:57 EDT (-0400)
  --- (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Veggiet
Subject: ---
Date: 12 Jul 2007 18:37:35
Message: <4696ad2f@news.povray.org>
I was using a difference of a plane and a box, but then I realized that for
what I wanted to do I could just use a plane with an image_pattern with the
once keyword, but I was wondering what is the most memory efficient or speed
efficient method, CSG difference or intersection, plane + image_pattern +
once, or the polygon or mesh? the work that I've been doing latelly has used
flat images almost exclusivelly (and transparency), so any speed saving
technique would be much appreciated.

Post a reply to this message