POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Lighting issue Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:20:35 EDT (-0400)
  Lighting issue (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: aarondesk
Subject: Lighting issue
Date: 15 May 2007 18:45:02
Message: <web.464a375fd27d3ebd1db28f490@news.povray.org>
Hello all,
  I'm a Povray newbie, and I've created an image, but it appears rather
flat. It would be nice to get a glossy look to it. I've played with
different settings on the lighting, but have had no luck. Any ideas or
suggestions?

Thanks,

Aaron

p.s. Here's the .pov file. http://aarondesk.pbwiki.com/f/jmol.pov