POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : POV-RAY for Google Sketchup Pro 6 Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:30:20 EDT (-0400)
  POV-RAY for Google Sketchup Pro 6 (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Tavin
Subject: POV-RAY for Google Sketchup Pro 6
Date: 17 Jan 2007 12:10:01
Message: <web.45ae582c815be3b224ef8fe60@news.povray.org>
I can't get POV-RAY to Work with Google Sketchup Pro 6.  Does anyone know
why?

Post a reply to this message

From: Alain
Subject: Re: POV-RAY for Google Sketchup Pro 6
Date: 17 Jan 2007 13:49:25
Message: <45ae6fb5$1@news.povray.org>
Tavin nous apporta ses lumieres en ce 17-01-2007 12:09:
> I can't get POV-RAY to Work with Google Sketchup Pro 6.  Does anyone know
> why?

You need to convert the Sketchup scene to POV-Ray SDL.

--
Alain
OFFICE ARITHMETIC

Post a reply to this message