POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : texture_mapping Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:19:40 EDT (-0400)
  texture_mapping (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: tgl
Subject: texture_mapping
Date: 16 Mar 2006 06:00:00
Message: <web.44194405a787356f94cdd33b0@news.povray.org>
Hello Folks'
  I have 2 separate POV files that describe individual objects with fairly
complex surface and interior textures (including"media").As separate files,
they render no problem except the time they take. I want to use these
particular textures in a texture_map but I am having no success either
declareing them as separate textures or using them in full in the map. All
I get are warnings telling me that an end of file has been found when it
should be an object or directive or that theres "no } in texture, interior
found instead" and try as I might I cannot get these textures  to work in a
texture_map. What I'm I not seeing?
  Thanx
   tgl

Post a reply to this message