POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Texture Coords Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:23:03 EDT (-0400)
  Texture Coords (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Bo
Subject: Texture Coords
Date: 7 Mar 2006 06:05:00
Message: <web.440d67c267fdfdab35c1f0c60@news.povray.org>
Hello,

I am new to povray and trying to import an .iv file to povray. Here I
encountered a problem with the texture coords. Simply said: they get lost.
I googled around and found a page saying that povray does not support
texture-coords yet. Is this claim correct, and if it is, is that going to
change in the near future?

Thanks in advance,
Bo

ps: english is not my native language, so my excuses for bad grammer.

Post a reply to this message