POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : sky_sphere question Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:19:21 EDT (-0400)
  sky_sphere question (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Oleguer Vilella
Subject: sky_sphere question
Date: 3 Jan 2006 04:12:18
Message: <43ba3ff2@news.povray.org>
Hi all,

An easy question:

I want to add color modifiers as granite, finish and normal in a sky_sphere.
Is it possible?

Some code:
======================================
sky_sphere {
    pigment {

     gradient y
      color_map {
       [ 0.5  color CornflowerBlue ]
        [ 1.0  color MidnightBlue ]

      }
      scale 2
      translate -1
    }
  }
======================================

Could be something like:
pigment { scale 0.1 granite color_map { [0.5 color CornflowerBlue] [1 color
MidnightBlue] } }
finish { specular 1 roughness 1/100 reflection { 0.05, 0.5 fallof 3.5 } }
normal { ..... }

How can I  put the code into the sky_sphere?

Thanks in advance,
Oleguer

Post a reply to this message