POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Grr... I want it to GLOW!!! (sorta stressed.) Server Time
30 Jul 2024 00:18:32 EDT (-0400)
  Grr... I want it to GLOW!!! (sorta stressed.) (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Ender
Subject: Grr... I want it to GLOW!!! (sorta stressed.)
Date: 15 Feb 2005 01:30:01
Message: <web.42119681c17bee29249a7bc80@news.povray.org>
Okay, I've got the newest version of POV Ray. I have used it before (a few
years ago), so I have a general knowledge of whats going on. I thought. I
have a sword I'm making, and I want the blade to glow. not just bounce
light off it, but really glow. Here's a link to the image I'm working off
of. http://npc.keenspace.com/d/20050126.html

Now, I have tried ambiance, brilliance, a few others i can't think of right
now... any ideas? Thanks. Ender.

Post a reply to this message