POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : how to make a marble tiling ? Server Time
30 Jul 2024 00:18:34 EDT (-0400)
  how to make a marble tiling ? (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: regdo
Subject: how to make a marble tiling ?
Date: 17 Jan 2005 14:37:57
Message: <41ec1415$1@news.povray.org>
Hi to all.
I'm trying to make a scene in which I want a marble floor, and would
like to make it tiled.
I tried a simple bump-map from a square picture, but it's ugly : I think
I need a height_field, but I can't figure out how to make it match my
map (just 4 white squares with "soft" white edges to make the joints).
If you have a better idea of how to do it, I'll take any suggestion.
Can anyone help ?

Post a reply to this message