POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : An error message Server Time
30 Jul 2024 06:22:36 EDT (-0400)
  An error message (Message 1 to 10 of 12)
From: Oleguer Vilella
Subject: An error message
Date: 11 Oct 2004 15:11:31
Message: <416adae3$1@news.povray.org>
What is "StretchDiBits() failed! Windows error!" ?
Anyone know what does it mean? It appears with a big resolution render.

Best regards,
Oleguer

Post a reply to this message

From: Tom Melly
Subject: Re: An error message
Date: 11 Oct 2004 15:22:53
Message: <416add8d@news.povray.org>
"Oleguer Vilella" <ole### [at] infonegociocom> wrote in message
> What is "StretchDiBits() failed! Windows error!" ?

I *think* this error only occurs when you render an image larger than the
current screen resolution, and then only under certain circs.

Try rendering with the render-window turned off.

Post a reply to this message