POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Need lots of help. Server Time
30 Jul 2024 14:28:52 EDT (-0400)
  Need lots of help. (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Bleeding Soul
Subject: Need lots of help.
Date: 17 Apr 2004 22:45:00
Message: <web.4081eb85ebaaa044ebe3e460@news.povray.org>
Hey all. I'm pretty much brand new to POV. Not really, I've been using it
off and on for about 3 years now. More off though. Anyway, I can do alot of
basic shapes, and a couple of advanced ones as well, and do alot of things
I need to do, but I want to learn to do alot of other things. I've gone
through the tutorial that comes with POV 3.5, but still haven't retained
any of that knowledge, and it seems incomplete (by far even) anyway. So, I
found this place, and was wondering if there was anyone out there that has
the patience and time to help me out and teach me how to do alot of the
more advance funtions and such? Feel free to contact me any way that's
easiest for you:
e-mail: rjs### [at] hotmailcom
AIM: BasSR305
MSN: rjsalamon
Thanks.
_Ray_

Post a reply to this message

Program ended abnormally on 17/04/2004 22:44, Due to a catastrophic
Bleeding_Soul error:
> Hey all. I'm pretty much brand new to POV. Not really, I've been using it
> off and on for about 3 years now. More off though. Anyway, I can do alot of
> basic shapes, and a couple of advanced ones as well, and do alot of things
> I need to do, but I want to learn to do alot of other things. I've gone
> through the tutorial that comes with POV 3.5, but still haven't retained
> any of that knowledge, and it seems incomplete (by far even) anyway. So, I
> found this place, and was wondering if there was anyone out there that has
> the patience and time to help me out and teach me how to do alot of the
> more advance funtions and such? Feel free to contact me any way that's
> easiest for you:

The best way is to find a project to work on ( modelling your room, summer
cottage, dream car, a cartoon character, etc...)  and post your progress in
povray.binaries.images or specific questions about problems you're having here.
   Lots of people will gladly offer help.

/*   videotron.ca  */}camera{orthographic location<6,1.25,-6>look_at a }

Post a reply to this message