POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Dropping the horizon Server Time
30 Jul 2024 16:13:12 EDT (-0400)
  Dropping the horizon (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Michael Robison
Subject: Dropping the horizon
Date: 6 Mar 2004 06:48:27
Message: <4049ba8b@news.povray.org>
Hello,

I cut and pasted a sky and I've got a problem with a solid blue plane
showing
up above the grass.  I've tried to drop it down but nothing I do moves it
down.
I would appreciate it if you could help me drop the sky line's horizon down
bit.  Thank you!

Michael

Here is the code:

#declare mysky =
material
    { texture
       { pigment
          { granite
            color_map
             {
               [ 0.0     rgbft <1.0, 1.0, 1.0, 0.0, 1.0> ]
               [ 1.0     rgbft <1.0, 1.0, 1.0, 0.0, 0.0> ]
             }
            turbulence 1.0
            omega 0.3
            ramp_wave