POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : using an image file as texture Server Time
30 Jul 2024 16:19:04 EDT (-0400)
  using an image file as texture (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Marc Roth
Subject: using an image file as texture
Date: 29 Feb 2004 18:44:43
Message: <4042796b$1@news.povray.org>
hi there!
i think i already saw a picture where someone used an imagefile as a
texture, but i can't find anything about it in the manual. what i want
to do is render a picture, use it in another picture as a texture, use
this picture again in anoter one... and so on... to create a kind of
infinity-effect :)
thank in advance,
	Marc

Post a reply to this message