POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Image quality Server Time
31 Jul 2024 00:23:39 EDT (-0400)
  Image quality (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Richard
Subject: Image quality
Date: 24 Jul 2003 10:32:48
Message: <3f1fee10$1@news.povray.org>
I am using PovRay for biological images, and the iamges although very cool
are also very fuzzy around the edges.
I need a really sharp clean finish, any help would be great

Thanks

Richard

Post a reply to this message

From: ABX
Subject: Re: Image quality
Date: 24 Jul 2003 10:37:28
Message: <gkrvhv46n2jvtkclv0pd4i3omjduf8g9sf@4ax.com>
On Thu, 24 Jul 2003 15:32:48 +0100, "Richard" <ric### [at] anatoxacuk>
wrote:
> I am using PovRay for biological images, and the iamges although very cool
> are also very fuzzy around the edges.
> I need a really sharp clean finish, any help would be great

It is hard to help without images. Could you post image to
povray.binaries.images with marked what you do not like ?

ABX

Post a reply to this message