POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Is it possible for understanding source code, perfectly? Server Time
31 Jul 2024 02:28:09 EDT (-0400)
  Is it possible for understanding source code, perfectly? (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: JunYong Ji
Subject: Is it possible for understanding source code, perfectly?
Date: 23 May 2003 02:16:41
Message: <3ecdbcc9$1@news.povray.org>
I'm in the master's course in Compter Graphics Lab. at Korea Univ.
and I'm interested in Photo-Realistic Rendering.
I knew POV-Ray offers well-structed open source code,
so I'm going to practice POV-Ray Tool and to analyze source code.
My object of analyzing source code is
that I will upgrade or add new functions to POV-Ray later.
To do those things, I think I should understand source code of POV-Ray
but I wonder if I can handel important and core source code of POV-Ray
easily.

I will wait your kind and detailed anwer.
Thanks for reading my question.
May your wish be achieved!

Post a reply to this message