POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Newbie Server Time
31 Jul 2024 04:17:35 EDT (-0400)
  Newbie (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: Matt Harbers
Subject: Newbie
Date: 26 Mar 2003 08:21:08
Message: <3e81a944$1@news.povray.org>
Hey, I'm pretty much just starting Povray.  I did a tiny bit with it a few
years ago.  What would be the best thing for me to do to get really good at
it.  Are there books that will help me or what do you people suggest?
Thanks

    - Matt

Post a reply to this message

Matt Harbers <gte### [at] prismgatechedu> wrote:
> What would be the best thing for me to do to get really good at
> it.  Are there books that will help me or what do you people suggest?

  Read the documentation. That's what I did (and I'm sure most povrayers did)
to learn to use the program.