POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Newbie : Re: Newbie Server Time
31 Jul 2024 02:24:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Newbie
From: St
Date: 26 Mar 2003 15:09:30
Message: <3e8208fa@news.povray.org>
LOL! Nice one Tom. :)

 Matt:  Do a *find/search* for ANY posts that you may be interested
in, using these PoV-Ray News-Groups. Quite often a source code will be
submitted, and one can often work from that depending on what you want
to do for an image. If not, just ask in either p.newusers or
p.general. We like to share, and there are more than enough people
here that want to help out.

  Heh... and as you can see from Toms' post, we also indulge in a bit
of fun now-and-again too...  ;)

  Good luck,

  ~Steve~