POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : height field values? Server Time
31 Jul 2024 04:27:54 EDT (-0400)
  height field values? (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Bill Hails
Subject: height field values?
Date: 28 Feb 2003 17:04:21
Message: <3e5fdce5@news.povray.org>
Hi. I'm sorry if this is a FAQ, but I can't find anything
in the docs.

If I use a height field for a landscape, is there
any way I can randomly place objects on the surface,
or add grass that follows the heigt field?

--
I would've gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for those pesky kids!

Post a reply to this message