POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Terragen object Server Time
31 Jul 2024 06:15:11 EDT (-0400)
  Terragen object (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: HFrik
Subject: Terragen object
Date: 25 Jan 2003 07:06:13
Message: <3e327db5@news.povray.org>
Hello,

What syntax do you use in Pov-Ray to line up the Pov-Ray camera straight to
a Terragen object scene.
When I Load a Terragen object  ,(object{ P_NEW1) , in Pov-Ray the Pov-Ray
camera is not lined up,and
the Terragen landscape is not lined up.
Do you know  how to configure the Pov-Ray camera with Terragen landscape
objects?

Here is the code:

#version unofficial 3.5;

/*
 Copyright by Thomas Baier <tho### [at] stmuccom>
 Created by POV Export Plugin 1.1 at Wed Jan 15 20:07:48 2003

 Master POV file:
*/
#declare V_WorldBoundMin = <0.000000, 0.000000, -1.902160>;
#declare V_WorldBoundMax = <254.000000, 254.000000, 29.948246>;
#include "colors.inc"

#include "NEW1_g.inc"

//camera{ P_def_cam }

 camera {