POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : library macro access violation error Server Time
31 Jul 2024 06:17:38 EDT (-0400)
  library macro access violation error (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: ZSpider
Subject: library macro access violation error
Date: 29 Dec 2002 09:59:03
Message: <3e0f0db7@news.povray.org>
Hello,

I'm trying to run Gilles's library_new.pov file and it's generating
an access violation exception.  I changed the path for the fonts
file to WINNT and changed all the font calls to Arial, since I didn't
have some of the others he used.  I also checked access privileges
on the fonts and they are read-only, but surely that's good enough.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, miker

Post a reply to this message