POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : turbulence Server Time
14 Aug 2024 09:23:51 EDT (-0400)
  turbulence (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: mr art
Subject: turbulence
Date: 1 Dec 1999 14:24:46
Message: <384575E2.3891A2EC@gci.net>
I know that this is a new user sort of question, but
I haven't found the answer in the FAQ section. (yet)
The Docs say that turbulence can be used in a texture.
When I try, I get an error. What's up?

Post a reply to this message

> I know that this is a new user sort of question, but
> I haven't found the answer in the FAQ section. (yet)
> The Docs say that turbulence can be used in a texture.
> When I try, I get an error. What's up?

It is dependent upon location in the texture.

This will not work

texture { bozo turbulence .5
 texture_map{
             [0 T1]