POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : isosurface in mirror Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:26:23 EDT (-0400)
  isosurface in mirror (Message 31 to 33 of 33)
From: Mike Williams
Subject: Re: isosurface in mirror; solved
Date: 10 Oct 2006 16:18:09
Message: <94gsRBAU8$KFFwLI@econym.demon.co.uk>
Wasn't it marabou who wrote:
>heureka!
>it was not the keyword "hollow", it was "open"!
>thank you for all the good tipps and ideas!

Well "open" will reduce the number of intersections in certain
directions making it possible to get away with the default max_trace
setting sometimes, but if the problem comes back even with "open" you
can fix it with "all_intersections".

--
Mike Williams
Gentleman of Leisure

Post a reply to this message

Mike Williams <nos### [at] econymdemoncouk> wrote:

[..]
> setting sometimes, but if the problem comes back even with "open" you
> can fix it with "all_intersections".

[..]

recognized. thank you

Post a reply to this message

Mike Williams <nos### [at] econymdemoncouk> wrote:

[..]
> --
> Mike (why does nobody ever listen to me) Williams
sorry, it was not meant so.