POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.msdos : Can some one help me? Server Time
19 Mar 2024 05:48:10 EDT (-0400)
  Can some one help me? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: bjworm
Subject: Can some one help me?
Date: 15 Jun 1999 12:50:57
Message: <3766AFCC.2FCD@bellatlantic.net>
hello, before anyone jumps down my throat about this question, I just
want to make it clear that i did read the documentation and i already
checked the faq's on the page.

here's the dilly:

	my .inc files do not want to be found. It started like this. I couldn't
get "woods.inc" to work so i went into my \include directory to make
sure it was there. Sure enough it was. So i made a .ini file to use to
make sure povray knew where my stuff was. ( i actually just used the
povray.ini file ) I made sure that it included the Line :
Library_Path=E:\povray31\include  as this is where my .inc files are
located. That seemed to fix that problem. Then When I went to render my
picture it gave me a message for an undeclared identifier 'Clear' in one
of the texture maps. I figured it just wasn't picking up on the
colors.inc so i added the line #include "colors.inc" into the actual
woods.inc file. Ok, no biggy, it seemed to work for awhile, but now I'm
trying to render other pictures with other .inc files and it says they
can not be found! I'm still using the same .ini file when rendering and
all of my .inc files are in the same directory!!! Any ideas why it can't
find them?? I could use all the help i can get and I appreciate anyone
who can give it to me. Thanks

-Matt
BJW### [at] bellatlanticcom
Fle### [at] hotmailcom

Post a reply to this message

You need to #include each include that you want to use. You really should write the
#include "colors.inc" into your source file, and not into woods.inc.

--
Anthony L. Bennett
http://welcome.to/TonyB

Graphics rendered