POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.msdos : Can some one help me? : Re: Can some one help me? Server Time
2 May 2024 21:45:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Can some one help me?
From: Glen Berry
Date: 18 Jun 1999 03:40:51
Message: <376af7e7.137074368@news.povray.org>
On Tue, 15 Jun 1999 14:20:07 -0400, TonyB
<ben### [at] panamaphoenixnet> wrote:

>You need to #include each include that you want to use. You really should write the
>#include "colors.inc" into your source file, and not into woods.inc.

One other thing that might be causing problems is some of the include
files depend on other include files to function properly. If you
include them in the wrong sequence in your scene file, it won't work
properly. For example, if you include "textures.inc" and then later
include "colors.inc" you will get errors. This is because
"textures.inc" depends on "colors.inc" and must be called *after*
"colors.inc".

Perhaps something like this accounts for some of your problems?

Later,
Glen Berry