POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : Can I ge a tutorial for media? Server Time
1 Jul 2024 08:39:20 EDT (-0400)
  Can I ge a tutorial for media? (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: David
Subject: Can I ge a tutorial for media?
Date: 3 Mar 2000 14:48:19
Message: <38c01703@news.povray.org>
Back in the 3.0 days, I did pretty well with halo thanks to the great
tutorial in the POV-Ray manual. However, there is no tutorial for media in
POV 3.1. I can't any useful information from the reverence section.
I can't use media hardly at all!

Are their any simple tutorials out there?

Post a reply to this message