POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : Can I ge a tutorial for media? : Re: Can I ge a tutorial for media? Server Time
3 Jul 2024 08:31:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Can I ge a tutorial for media?
From: Chris Huff
Date: 3 Mar 2000 15:40:27
Message: <chrishuff_99-0A2953.15420403032000@news.povray.org>
In article <38c01703@news.povray.org>, "David" <dav### [at] maccom>
wrote:

> Back in the 3.0 days, I did pretty well with halo thanks to the great
> tutorial in the POV-Ray manual. However, there is no tutorial for media in
> POV 3.1. I can't any useful information from the reverence section.
> I can't use media hardly at all!
>
> Are their any simple tutorials out there?

There are tutorials...but I don't have the URL's for them right now. You
might find something in povray.newusers if you look through the already
existing messages.
Also, this is the Macintosh newsgroup for POV-Ray, if your questions are
not Mac-specific, you might have better luck in povray.newusers,
povray.advanced-users, or povray.unofficial.patches.

You might also want to check out the "Welcome" message in
povray.announce.frequently-asked-questions, it contains a description of
the newsgroups. It would be a good idea to read the other messages too,
there aren't many.

--
Chris Huff
e-mail: chr### [at] yahoocom