POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : youtube tutorial Server Time
27 Apr 2024 17:27:02 EDT (-0400)
  youtube tutorial (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Thomas Fester
Subject: youtube tutorial
Date: 10 Nov 2023 17:25:00
Message: <web.654eacbe4eb60fdc80463c118a2a825f@news.povray.org>
Hi every body,

I am setting up a youtube playlist covering techniques for Pov-Ray (or similar
script-based modeling tools) for modeling structures from nature. Up to now I
made films on worm-like structures, snail shells, the golden angle and
erythrocytes. Here comes the address of the erythrocyte film
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJ6s94Gj7w4&t=19s

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download '00start.png' (1139 KB)