POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Buying a new Win 10 computer any advice? Server Time
28 Mar 2024 06:03:51 EDT (-0400)
  Buying a new Win 10 computer any advice? (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: rastertastic
Subject: Buying a new Win 10 computer any advice?
Date: 22 Jan 2020 15:25:10
Message: <web.5e28ae70896af474ba25f660@news.povray.org>
I'm about to buy a new home computer, does Povray usually work with Windows 10
(home or pro) out of the box? Is there anything particular I should watch out?

I don't have much time to play with Povray but I keep coming back to it so it
would be a bummer if I couldn't use it on a new machine.

Post a reply to this message