POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Why my lathe object is broken? Server Time
8 Jul 2024 12:10:39 EDT (-0400)
  Why my lathe object is broken? (Message 1 to 10 of 14)
From: xslittlegrass
Subject: Why my lathe object is broken?
Date: 24 May 2014 00:40:01
Message: <web.538021778197fb3f4277cb5c0@news.povray.org>
I'm a beginner of Pov-Ray and I'm trying to create a lathe object in Pov-Ray,
and it looks broken somehow. Could someone give me some suggestion on how to fix
it?
The problem is indicated on this image:

http://i.stack.imgur.com/8cerL.png

Any suggestions or comments are appreciated.

Here is the code I used to create the scene:

#include "colors.inc"

global_settings {
  max_trace_level 5
  assumed_gamma 1.0