POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : theory about pov Server Time
8 Jul 2024 12:12:53 EDT (-0400)
  theory about pov (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: CAS
Subject: theory about pov
Date: 28 Feb 2014 00:15:01
Message: <web.53101ab315b013126a92a3a00@news.povray.org>
I konw the software of POV is a render tool initially. My major is remote
sensing. I have simulated  a  image by POV. But I want to make the image have
some meanings.So I am confused how does the pov run? Or how does pov calculate
to get the result?  I find I have specified  the energy of  light_source. Such
sa"{<sun_x,sun_y,sun_z>color rgb 1.08965 }".So the produce of pov during
calculating must  have  a radiation transfer process inside its run.So can you
give me a theory about  pov? Does it relate to the radiation transfer process ?
I am so sorry to bring you so much trouble !Sorry!

Post a reply to this message

On Fri, 28 Feb 2014 07:12:19 +0200, CAS <sup### [at] cstnetcn> wrote:

> I konw the software of POV is a render tool initially. My major is remote
> sensing. I have simulated  a  image by POV. But I want to make the image
> have
> some meanings.So I am confused how does the pov run? Or how does pov
> calculate
> to get the result?  I find I have specified  the energy of
> light_source. Such
> sa"{<sun_x,sun_y,sun_z>color rgb 1.08965 }".So the produce of pov during
> calculating must  have  a radiation transfer process inside its run.So
> can you
> give me a theory about  pov? Does it relate to the radiation transfer
> process ?
> I am so sorry to bring you so much trouble !Sorry!

Have you looked at the documentation yet?
http://povray.org/documentation/3.7.0/

--
-Nekar Xenos-