POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : I need a Ship Hull Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:18:52 EDT (-0400)
  I need a Ship Hull (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Sven Littkowski
Subject: I need a Ship Hull
Date: 13 Feb 2013 01:35:08
Message: <web.511b33f17e84ebdd3a75f09d0@news.povray.org>
Hi. Can anyone create a basic ship hull for me?

It should be a hull of a WW2 battleship, best would be the hull of the Japanese
super battleship Yamato.

But no bull eyes, no rudder, no reeling, no propulsion and no deck structures
are needed, just the plain hull alone. Can anyone assist? Thanks.

Post a reply to this message