POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : csg drawing Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:26:49 EDT (-0400)
  csg drawing (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: optima
Subject: csg drawing
Date: 28 Jul 2010 05:50:01
Message: <web.4c4ffcd27abcb1ec6556a6ea0@news.povray.org>
Hi,

I am sure this question has been asked many times before but I am really lost on
this. How can I draw cabinet countertops(marble) using povray csg functions?
Or is there somthing better suited for this task in povray, another command etc.
I am not sure if CSG drawing is the best method for free(by free I mean any
direction in 3d xyz) simple shape drawing in povray.

I will appreciate any help you would provide, thank you

Post a reply to this message