POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Needed: Oxen, Ancient Roman Soldiers and Sailors, Ship Hull Server Time
30 Jul 2024 00:20:29 EDT (-0400)
  Needed: Oxen, Ancient Roman Soldiers and Sailors, Ship Hull (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Sven Littkowski
Subject: Needed: Oxen, Ancient Roman Soldiers and Sailors, Ship Hull
Date: 21 May 2010 15:17:54
Message: <4bf6dc62@news.povray.org>
Hi everyone,

I have a request to make. I am in need for the following things in POV-Ray
code:
- oxen (just as they are, but six different walking poses required)
- ancient Roman sea soldiers (4th century AD, see http://RomanArmyTalk.com)
- ancient Roman sailors (4th century AD)
- ancient Roman ship hull (I can assist with full-detailed sketches here)
- modern battleship hull (any battleship will do, just a plain hull, no
details like bulleyes required)

Is there anyone who can assist? Thanks a lot!

Post a reply to this message

"Sven Littkowski" <Sve### [at] Jamaica-Focuscom> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I have a request to make. I am in need for the following things in POV-Ray
> code:
> - oxen (just as they are, but six different walking poses required)
> - ancient Roman sea soldiers (4th century AD, see http://RomanArmyTalk.com)
> - ancient Roman sailors (4th century AD)
> - ancient Roman ship hull (I can assist with full-detailed sketches here)
> - modern battleship hull (any battleship will do, just a plain hull, no
> details like bulleyes required)
>
> Is there anyone who can assist? Thanks a lot!

I would like to see the detailed sketches.  Depending on the complexity, I could
probably do it in Wings.

-Reactor

Post a reply to this message