POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Needed: Oxen, Ancient Roman Soldiers and Sailors, Ship Hull : Re: Needed: Oxen, Ancient Roman Soldiers and Sailors, Ship Hull Server Time
29 Jul 2024 22:33:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Needed: Oxen, Ancient Roman Soldiers and Sailors, Ship Hull
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 29 May 2010 22:18:16
Message: <4c01cae8@news.povray.org>
Hi, and big thanks!

Just a normal battleship hull, like the YAMATO. The hull wouldn't need many
details, not even bulleyes, rudders and propulsion. And while the original
YAMATO had a unique back of the hull, I don't require that. I need just a
regual back (end) of the ship hull like the US battleships. But what I like,
is the partially slightly diagonal deck of the YAMATO.

Can this description work for you?

Also, have you ever tried to develop with WINGS the hull of an ancient Roman
ship? Please visit http://navis.terraromana.org/Forum and get some first
ideas, and tell me if you would like to assist me there, too. Thanks!

Sven