POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Most up to date landscape generator ? Server Time
30 Jul 2024 04:19:09 EDT (-0400)
  Most up to date landscape generator ? (Message 11 to 17 of 17)
From: Thomas de Groot
Subject: Re: Most up to date landscape generator ?
Date: 17 Feb 2010 04:19:37
Message: <4b7bb4a9$1@news.povray.org>
Try this too: http://www.cyberfunks.de/page/terrabrush/index.htm

Thomas

Post a reply to this message

From: Mr
Date: 17 Feb 2010 10:10:01
Message: <web.4b7c05c593a56a0067c1a48a0@news.povray.org>
Thanks for the trick and the insight with Povtree too Thomas.

Date: 18 Feb 2010 04:05:01
Message: <web.4b7d025193a56a00e61a34030@news.povray.org>
Believe it or not, Bryce 5.5 is free for personal use.

Download Bryce 5.5 from
http://download.cnet.com/3001-20_4-10974201.html?spi=2987e909e3f22001f48af8b82e4c9147

And register for the key to run Bryce 5.5 @
http://www.daz3d.com/i.x/software/bryce/-/breg55?

Hope this helps !

"Mr" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> Hello, to all, I'm browsing and searching for free solutions to generate
> landscapes, preferably easy to use. I currently found:
> -Genesis Toolkit
> http://www.schrammel.org/genesis.php?l=en
> -tierra project
> http://www.schrammel.org/genesis.php?l=en
>

> For the trees:
> -Tom Tree
> http://www.aust-manufaktur.de/austt.html
>

> Is there anything else really uefull?

Post a reply to this message

From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 18 Feb 2010 04:35:39
Message: <4b7d09eb$1@news.povray.org>
"..... ...... ......" <nomail@nomail> schreef in bericht
> Believe it or not, Bryce 5.5 is free for personal use.

Correct. I forgot about this one. I use it from time to time.

Thomas

Post a reply to this message