POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : 10-day render Server Time
30 Jul 2024 12:27:01 EDT (-0400)
  10-day render (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: Aarqon
Subject: 10-day render
Date: 8 Apr 2009 08:40:00
Message: <web.49dc9a7946923cffcaccd5230@news.povray.org>
I am currently rendering an image, that by my calculations, will take just over
ten days to finish.
I am currently on Day 2.
Is this some kind of record?

Post a reply to this message

From: clipka
Subject: Re: 10-day render
Date: 8 Apr 2009 08:55:01
Message: <web.49dc9e343bf61300f3b4f0@news.povray.org>
"Aarqon" <aar### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> I am currently rendering an image, that by my calculations, will take just over
> ten days to finish.
> I am currently on Day 2.
> Is this some kind of record?

I don't think so.

Well, it may be, if you're rendering on a Windows machine and manage to get the
render to actually finish :P

(Been there, done that; after about 2 days into an estimated 10-day render I
returned home from office to find that the machine had crashed - and I couldn't
get it to pick up again on that render...)

Post a reply to this message

> I am currently rendering an image, that by my calculations, will take just over
> ten days to finish.
> I am currently on Day 2.
> Is this some kind of record?

Nope.