POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : invisible mesh from poser Server Time
30 Jul 2024 18:13:55 EDT (-0400)
  invisible mesh from poser (Message 22 to 31 of 31)
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: invisible mesh from poser
Date: 17 Dec 2008 15:54:19
Message: <ojpik452rdhqo2v070ub6rk6a2kv2bcok6@4ax.com>
On Wed, 17 Dec 2008 14:34:55 -0600, FlyerX <fly### [at] yahoocom> wrote:

>Stephen wrote:
>> On Wed, 17 Dec 2008 12:46:28 -0600, FlyerX <fly### [at] yahoocom> wrote:
>>
>>> Thanks for the bug report. I read the thread at the Bishop3d board so is
>>> line 2 the one with the problem? Seems that the keyword object{ is
>>> missing. Could you email me a small sample where this can be reproduced?
>>
>> I've actually deleted all the obj files and only kept the inc and mat files.
>> (we're talking gigs as I created 300 frames X 3 meshes) It would be easy to
>> recreate the obj file(s) if that is what you want?
>> I thought, from what Thomas said in Moray.win, it was because of the
>> "uv_mapping" key word.
>>
>> I did not notice that line 2 was different from the others. (There may be a copy
>> and paste error there so I will export and report)
>
>Yes the uv_mapping keyword was appended to the object without a space.
>This is killing the Moray output. This bug is fixed and it will be in
>the PoseRay release this week.

I don't see that at the end of the geom.inc file. This is what I get.

#declare WizRobe02c_59_=
union {
object{WizRobe02c_59_RobeMain_  uv_mapping material{RobeMain_}}
object{WizRobe02c_59_Trim_  uv_mapping material{Trim_}}
object{WizRobe02c_59_SleevesMain_  uv_mapping material{SleevesMain_}}
object{WizRobe02c_59_Cuff_  uv_mapping material{Cuff_}}
object{WizRobe02c_59_SleevesTrain_  uv_mapping material{SleevesTrain_}}
split_union off
}

Do you still want the OBJ file?

--