POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : request for pigment help Server Time
30 Jul 2024 20:31:34 EDT (-0400)
  request for pigment help (Message 11 to 12 of 12)
From: Bob Hughes
Subject: Re: request for pigment help
Date: 27 Oct 2008 14:21:28
Message: <490606a8@news.povray.org>
apologies about the word wrapping, should be:

camera {
 location -3*z
 look_at 0
 angle 50
 translate -x
}

difference {
 torus {
  1,0.5
 }
 plane {
  x,0
  rotate -90*y
 }
 texture {
  pigment {
   radial frequency 8 // 8 creates complete circuit, use multiples for more
   color_map {
    [0 blue 1]
    [0.1 rgb 0.1]
    [0.9 rgb 0.9]
    [1 red 1]
   }
   //triangle_wave // use frequency 4 or half when not ramp_wave form
   //phase clock
   rotate -90*z
   warp {
    toroidal orientation <0,1,0> dist_exp 1 major_radius 1
   }
  }
  finish {
   ambient 1 diffuse 1