POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Lattice Server Time
30 Jul 2024 18:22:58 EDT (-0400)
  Lattice (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Meothuru
Subject: Lattice
Date: 17 Jun 2008 00:35:00
Message: <web.48573edc16e30542a42a77a0@news.povray.org>
Is there a macro or tool avaiable for POV-ray, wich
allows to deform figures(Mesh, ISO's(?)) just like
the "lattice"-function" in Blender ?

Post a reply to this message

From: kike
Subject: Re: Lattice
Date: 17 Jun 2008 09:35:00
Message: <web.4857bcdca2f0dd0dbe7bfb550@news.povray.org>
"Meothuru" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> Is there a macro or tool avaiable for POV-ray, wich
> allows to deform figures(Mesh, ISO's(?)) just like
> the "lattice"-function" in Blender ?

I dont think so... I'm have arrived to Blender for those kind of things...

www.enriquesahagun.es

Post a reply to this message