POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Physics of an Explosion Server Time
30 Jul 2024 20:24:51 EDT (-0400)
  Physics of an Explosion (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Nimish Ajmani
Subject: Physics of an Explosion
Date: 13 Mar 2008 14:10:00
Message: <web.47d97bdddd275636704837900@news.povray.org>
Not sure if this is the proper place to put this, but...

I need help with the physics of a mid-air explosion.  I have a ship travelling
in an atmosphere, at about 4000 units per clock.  It is supposed to explode in
mid-air, but I am wondering how the resulting debris would travel.  Would it
travel both to the ground and to an eventual stop, or what.

Any knowledge would be most appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
  --Nimish

Post a reply to this message