POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Text to paths Server Time
31 Jul 2024 04:18:43 EDT (-0400)
  Text to paths (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: SharkD
Subject: Text to paths
Date: 9 Jan 2008 00:35:00
Message: <web.47845cd150d4c3d6e458a4ca0@news.povray.org>
I know I've asked a similar question before, but it's been a while, and I'd
prefer a new thread that I can browse to quickly.

When attaching text to a path (such as a spline or other function) is whitespace
taken into account? E.g., are the proper whitespace rules followed, so that the
transition from one character to the next is the same as it normally is?

Post a reply to this message