POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Short code competition #5 - bring it on! Server Time
31 Jul 2024 12:21:15 EDT (-0400)
  Short code competition #5 - bring it on! (Message 1 to 10 of 26)
From: Paul Bourke
Subject: Short code competition #5 - bring it on!
Date: 24 Nov 2007 02:15:00
Message: <web.4747ceb0fff9fd1665f2686d0@news.povray.org>
OK, it seems round 5 of the short competition is going to happen.
The details may still be tweeked up to the end of November but here is an
initial web page
   http://local.wasp.uwa.edu.au/~pbourke/modelling_rendering/scc5/
Please forward any comments, complaints, suggestions either through this forum
or directly by email to myself.
In particular:
1. Is 512 bytes too much? How about 384 (256+512)/2
2. Is the end of January too long a competition period?
P a u l   B o u r k e
http://local.wasp.uwa.edu.au/~pbourke/

Post a reply to this message