POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Short code competition Server Time
31 Jul 2024 06:12:15 EDT (-0400)
  Short code competition (Message 1 to 10 of 12)
From: Paul Bourke
Subject: Short code competition
Date: 19 Nov 2007 06:35:00
Message: <web.47417386419fd2e765f2686d0@news.povray.org>
Getting towards the end of the year again ... is there interest in another short
code competition to burn up the holiday evenings? Ideas for an interesting
diversion for Pov'ers.

Round 4
   http://local.wasp.uwa.edu.au/~pbourke/modelling_rendering/scc4/final/
Roung 3
   http://local.wasp.uwa.edu.au/~pbourke/modelling_rendering/scc3/final/
Fractal round
   http://local.wasp.uwa.edu.au/~pbourke/modelling_rendering/povfrac/
P a u l   B o u r k e
http://local.wasp.uwa.edu.au/~pbourke/

Post a reply to this message

The last rounds have been quite interesting, both as a participant or
just as part of the audience. So yes, please! :)

Florian