POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Unable to generate PNG Server Time
31 Jul 2024 06:24:46 EDT (-0400)
  Unable to generate PNG (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Pahidla
Subject: Unable to generate PNG
Date: 6 Oct 2007 01:50:00
Message: <web.4707213d77fbc5c3ccd3f470@news.povray.org>
Hi,

When I try to generate a PNG file from command line for the following .pov
file, I don't get anything. I think it's a bug.

box { < -0.5, 0.0, 0.0 > < 0.0, 8.0, 9.0 > texture {pigment { color < 1.0,
1.0, 0.8 > }}}
box { < -0.5, 0.0, -0.5 > < 7.5, 9.0, 0.0 > texture {pigment { image_map {
jpeg "terracotta5.jpg"} }}}
light_source {< 3.5, 4.0, 7.0 > color < 1.0, 1.0, 1.0 >}
camera { perspective right x*-2/3 sky z angle 50 location < 3.0, -8.0, 6.0 >
look_at < 3.0, 7.0, 6.0 >}

If I comment out the terra-cotta line, everything works. My command line is
"C:\Program Files\POV-Ray for Windows v3.6\bin\pvengine.exe" +W360 +H540 +FN
+O"C:pg\povray\bathroom.png" "C:pg\povray\bathroom.pov"  /EXIT

Many thanks in advance.

Post a reply to this message