POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Free Vector Editor exports to POV Server Time
31 Jul 2024 18:26:25 EDT (-0400)
  Free Vector Editor exports to POV (Message 23 to 32 of 52)
From: Bill Pragnell
Subject: Re: Free Vector Editor exports to POV
Date: 20 Apr 2007 18:50:01
Message: <web.462942f3a1d76b2abb6a8b250@news.povray.org>
Blimey, I wish I'd posted a .zip file now.

Post a reply to this message

From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 21 Apr 2007 03:17:18
Message: <4629ba7e$1@news.povray.org>
"nemesis" <nam### [at] gmailcom> schreef in bericht

> Why wouldn't Inkscape accept a text-only svg file?  Copy all the contents
> with CTRL+A CTRL+C, open up notepad or any simple text editor, drop the
> contents with CTRL+V, save file as something like "foo.svg".  Inkscape
> shouldn't have a problem with that.

I did that, but Inkscape did not accept the file...

Thomas

Post a reply to this message

From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 21 Apr 2007 03:19:18
Message: <4629baf6$1@news.povray.org>
"Bill Pragnell" <bil### [at] hotmailcom> schreef in bericht
> Blimey, I wish I'd posted a .zip file now.

You are not to blame, Bill!  :-)     IE is!!
Sorry to have woke up what should remain sleeping...:-)

Thomas

Post a reply to this message